TOTAL MILEAGE: 4,357.2 MILES.
First cross country trip on my 2002 BMW R1150 RS. Left to right across the United States. Links to individual audio diary transcriptions below.
- DAY 1: PASADENA TO SEQUOIA NATIONAL FOREST [255.1 MILES]
- DAY 2: LOST IN SEQUOIA AND KING’S CANYON (NIGHT SPENT IN SQUAW VALLEY)[160.6 MILES]
- DAY 3: SQUAW VALLEY TO SPARKS, NEVADA [363.3 MILES]
- DAY 4: STUCK IN RENO AND SPARKS, NV. GPS INSTALLATION SAGA. [25.7 MILES]
- DAY 5: SPARKS, NEVADA TO JACKPOT, NEVADA. [428.2 MILES]
- DAY 6: JACKPOT, NV TO GREAT FALLS, MONTANA [609.4 MILES]
- DAY 7: BMW MOA RALLY. [6.4 MILES]
- DAY 8: GREAT FALLS, MT TO JORDAN, MT [268.2 MILES]
- DAY 9: JORDAN, MT TO FUCKING BISMARCK, ND [332.9 MILES]
- DAY 10: BISMARCK, ND TO MINNEAPOLIS, MN [461.6 MILES]
- DAY 11: MINNEAPOLIS, MN TO CHICAGO, IL [425.1 MILES]
- DAY 12: CHICAGO, IL TO PITTSBURGH, PA [492.8 MILES]
- DAY 13: PITTSBURGH, PA TO BROOKLYN, NY [403.1 MILES]
One thought on “MOTORCYCLE DIARY: Summer 2021”
Happy Trails and Good shooting, Chris :). And, OOC, how did/ is your 10 year film project fare/faring?
Jack Simpson ……… we met at Leo’s Camera back in 2016